David Rom- Real Estate Appraiser in israel (BA in Economics) specializes in issuing opinions on various real estate -related issues, providing professional, efficient, and reliable services to his clients.
The office issues expert opinions on different real estate related matters, mostly:
- Property valuation, representation of investors and review of financial feasibility prior to the purchase/ sale of real estate in Israel.
- Review of the legal status of buildings, building rights, building deviations and other uncertainties in real estate deals.
- Issuing opinions regarding property value upon dissolution of a partnership (division between heirs/divorcees/ partners).
- Calculation of the estimated projected tax prior to the real estate transaction.
- Representation and reduction in land taxation before the relevant authorities in Israel.
- Issuing a pre-claim opinion regarding real estate-related matters, such as:
- Compensation due to damage and impairment of real estate property.
- Objections to deposited plans.
- Representation in entrepreneurial projects and TAMA 38.
- Issuing an opinion for expropriation compensations.
- Issuing opinions to the courts concerning various land-related matters.
The office offers uncompromising advice and service while providing personal attention and ensuring client involvement in all relevant procedures.
The office also provides additional services including:
- Mediation and conflict resolution.
- Property management.
- Identification of optimal property for the transaction.
real estate appraiser in israel -tel aviv and all of the country.
the national roads company,Insurance agencies, banks, NTA (the new light rail), leading law firms, entrepreneurs, and private clients.
- Real Estate Appraisal studies, University of Ariel.
- BA in Economics and Business Administration, University of Ariel (with honors).
- Conflict Resolution and Mediation Studies, Sha’arei Mishpat College.
- Position in the Ministry of Justice – Land Appraisal Department.